Sources for creating a taxi application, hiring a driver using React Native (Expo) for iOS and Android. React & React Native (Expo) are the best technologies used for web and mobile, respectively. Expo allows you to create your own iOS and Android apps from the same source code and from any operating system, Windows or Mac OS.
- Clean Organized Code – The whole project has many sub projects. All the sub projects are working together by Monorepo concept.
- React & React Native (Expo) – The best technologies used for Web and Mobile respectively. Expo gives the power to build iOS and Android Native Apps from same source code and from any Operating system, Windows or Mac OS.
- Database and Hosting – For database we are using the robust Firebase Realtime Database and Firebase’s own hosting platform. Firebase Fucntions are used for all the server side logic, We are working on Firebase for years and trust it to best for App development.
- Authentication – Authentication is managed by Firebase Authentication. Email, Phone (OTP SMS) Authentication are main methods. Apart from those, Social Auth using Facebook and Apple are also included.
- Map Based Approach – Drag Map for selecting the Address or use the Autocomplete backed by Google APIs. Complete vehicle tracking on Map. Google APIs are futher used for calculating time and distances for estimates.
- Flexible Booking – Book Now and Book Later Scheduling is available. Choose available vehicle options. Instant estimate before confirming booking. Cancellation with reasons.
- Vehicle Types – Customer are presented with different car types for choosing on the Booking page. These are set by Admin with different Distance and Time rates.
- Booking Mangement – All users have the feature of viewing their full booking list in App and Web. Select a booking and cancel. Admin can manage all bookings.
- Driver Approvals – The Driver registration is carefully design to enter Vehicle Details and Driver Driving License for Verification. These can be accessed by Admin for approval. Approval system is optional.
- Driver Jobs – Realtime booking requests gets added to Tasks list. Non stop sound alerting for new job if app is in background. Drivers have ability to accept and ignore requests.
- Ride Security – There are multiple security featured integrated with the App.
– OTP system for matching Customer to Driver for Pickup.
– Alarm call feature.
– Customer can track driver realtime.
- Navigation – Google Map based navigation is integrated to the system. Driver can directly forward the location coordinates to Google Navigation in one tap.
- Fleet Management – Admins can add Businesses as Fleet Admins. Fleet Admins have the power to add and approve their own Drivers. Also check their earnings.
- Driver Earnings & Withdraw – Driver income adds up to the Wallet. Driver can opt to Withdraw Wallet funds anytime. The request goes to the Admin for approval.
- Payment Methods – There are 3 primary payment methods – Wallet, Cash and Online Payment Gateways. Online payment gateways introduce various financial instruments to the App.
Wallet – Customers and Drivers both have Wallet. Customers can topup and pay from it. Driver’s income get added to Wallet and they can Withdraw. Admin has the option to topup Wallets of both types of users.
Cash – Customers can pay Cash.
Online Payment Gateway – App has the option to pay with integrated payment gatways which supports cards and other payment methods.
- Payment Gateways – There are multiple payment gateways integrated with the App.
Paypal, Braintree, Stripe, Paytm, Payfast, Paystack, Liqpay, Paystack, SecurePay, Payu-latam, Culqi
- Profile Management – User can change their basic details and profile pics from the Profile page in App. User can also Delete their account from here.
- User Management – Admin can add, edit, delete all the 3 types of users, Customers, Drivers and Fleet Admins. Admin can approve the Driver and also reset the Busy status of Drivers.
- Communication – Active booking has the option for Chat and Phone Call between Customer and the Driver. Chat has Push Notification integrated.
- Referral Bonus and Promos – Referral amount and Promo code with validity can be setup on the Admin portal. The referral program benefits both user who share and use the referral code to register. Promo codes can be used while making payments to avail discounts.
- Push Notifications – Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) and Expo work together to provide the perfect system for the Push Notifications. All new bookings, booking status changes and chat are covered by notifications. Admin has the form to send bulk Push Notifications to App users
- Statistics and Reports – The Dashboard for Admin comes with basic statistics on earnings and a map for active drivers. There are full reports on Driver based earnings and App earnings for Admin.
- Documentation – Well documented setup manual provided along with code. Also video links provided in the document.
- Updates – Code comes with all future updates free. Updates include Bug Solutions Lifetime, Security Updates Lifetime, Discretionary Version Updates Lifetime and App store policy changes as per requirement
What’s Included in Download
- Source Code – includes Customer & Driver Functionality in Mobile App
- – includes Website and Admin Portal
- – includes Server Side Code
- Mobile Apps (IOS & Android) – React Native and Expo
- Admin Portal & Website – React and Redux
- Database – Firebase Realtime Database
- Server Side APIs – Firebase Cloud Functions
- Maps & Location APIs – Google
- Push Notifications – Expo
- Admin Account
- Customer & Driver Account
Create directly on Apps (Use 2 different phones for Customer and Driver)
- Stripe testcard details
card no – 4242 4242 4242 4242 / cvv – Any 3 digits / exp date -Any future date
- Braintree testcard details
card no – 41111 1111 1111 1111 / cvv – Any 3 digits / exp date – Any future date
- Paypal username and password
firstname.lastname@example.org / John@123
- Paytm test credentials
- Paystack testcard details
card no – 4084 0840 8408 4081 / cvv – 408 / exp date – Any future date
- Liqpay testcard details
card no – 4242 4242 4242 4242 / cvv – Any 3 digits / exp date – Any future date
- Flutterwave test cards
- SecurePay test cards
- Payu Latam and Culqi test card
card no – 4111 1111 1111 1111 / cvv – Any 3 digits / exp date – Any future date
No reviews found.