Digital Bills Payment System is an online bill payment/processing system that allows customers of a merchant to be able to make payment for utility services like Internet Data Connection, Cable TV Subscription, Electricity Bills Payment, Phone Airtime Top-up and lots more. It is developed with a self-host wallet system which allows users to be able to save fund for future usage
VBP is an application built to make it easy for anyone to kick start his/her VTU & BULK SMS BUSINESS.
This Application was built to make it easy for whoever wants to go into VTU BUSINESS i.e selling AIRTIME, DATA, CABLETV(DSTV, GOTV, STARTIMES), ELECTRICITY BILLS, RESULT (WAEC & NECO PIN), ETC to be able to connect to multiple APIs using one application. The solution out there provided by most API providers restrict you to just one provider (i.e to them alone). The advantage of using our solution is that you don’t get down times because of a provider’s API problem all you need to do is just switch to another provider's API and you will have no downtime on your end because of an API's problem...
Our Solution will increase your revenue more for sure because your platform will become more reliable..
- USER CAN LOGIN/REGISTER
- USER CAN UPDATE PROFILE
- USER CAN FUND WALLET (ADMIN SHOULD HAVE PAYSTACK ACCOUNT)
- USER CAN PURCHASE AIRTIME (through configured APIs)
- USER CAN PURCHASE DATA (through configured APIs)
- USER CAN PURCHASE CABLETV SUBSCRIPTION (through configured APIs)
- USER CAN SEND SMS/ SCHEDULE SMS
- USER CAN PAY ELECTRICITY BILLS
- USER CAN PURCHASE WAEC & NECO PINS (through configured APIs)
- FUND WALLET USING VOUCHER
- USER CREATE SUPPORT TICKET (ADDONS COMING VERY SOON FREE UPGRADE FOR ALL BUYERS)
- ADMIN CAN SELL PRODUCTS TO USERS I.E A STORE (ADDONS MAJOR UPDATE)
- USER CAN PURCHASE DATA OFFLINE (ADDITION DEPENDS ON HOSTED SIM PROVIDERS)
Requirements for Installation of the Application
- Domain name
- Hosting: Any shared hosting that supports python application e.g Namecheap hosting, godaddy etc... OR A virtual private server (VPS) with at least 512 RAM will do (You can use AWS EC2 ubuntu 16.04 + for free for a year), you can also use services like heroku, pythonanywhere etc
- An SMTP server for email notifications
Sendgrid, Gmail smtp , OR Anyother one that is free OR the paid one if you prefer